Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Special World...to a special one




A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong.

My love, I have tried with all my being
to grasp a form comparable to thine own,
but nothing seems worthy;

I know now why Shakespeare could not
compare his love to a summer’s day.
It would be a crime to denounce the beauty
of such a creature as thee,
to simply cast away the precision
God had placed in forging you.

Each facet of your being
whether it physical or spiritual
is an ensnarement
from which there is no release.
But I do not wish release.
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.

U may b out of my nazar,
But u r not out of my dil.
U may b out of my reach,
But u r not out of my soch.
I may b kuch bi nahin 2 u,
But u’re always sab kuch 2 me!

I have a heart n that is true,
But now it has gone from me to you,
So care for it just like I do,
Because I have no heart n U have two.
When things go wrong…
When sadness fills ur heart…
when tears flow in ur eyes…
always remember 3 things
1) I’m with u…
2) Still with u…
3) Will ALWAYS b…
do u knw d meanin of HAPPY?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    H–humne
    A–apko
    P–pal
    P–pal
    Y–yaad kiya!!!
    to aap bhi hame happy kar liya karo..
Flowers will die, sun will set..
But u r my love that i wont forget..
Ur name is so precious,it will nvr grow old..


When U love someone truly,
U don’t look for faults,
U don’t look for answers,
U don’t look for mistakes.
Instead, U fight the mistakes,
U accept the faults and
overlook the excuses.
when time comes for you to be in love with someone
make sure you choose a right person
who can care and show concern at any time,
any moment and not only loves you
but also loves what you want.
If you fall in river there is a boat ..
if you fall in well there is rope ..
But if you fall in love there is no hope
I have liked many but loved very few.
yet no-one has been as sweet as u.
I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.
just for the pleasure of a moment with u.
L O V E ..
L = Lake of Sorrows ..
O = Ocean of Tears ..
V = Valley of Death ..
E = End of life....
Sometimes My eyes get jealouse of my Heart!!!
You Know Why?Bcoz.....
You Always Remain close to my HEART n far from my EYES.
L is for lust
O is for over
v is for very loveable
e is for ever
the 4 signs of love
Love is just like life,
its not always easy and does not always bring happiness.
but when we do not stop living why should we stop loving

No comments: